DO NOT RISK BUYING CHAIRS FROM LONE RANGERS JUNK!!!!!!I am very disappointed with Jeff at Lone Rangers Antiques.

I purchased a set of 4 chairs for my game table and another set of 6 chairs for my dining room. I put over $1500 into the upholstery of the set of 4 chairs. Within months, two of the chairs broke when I sat in them. I'm not a heavy person (130 lbs).

I sent pictures of the broken chairs to Jeff and emailed him on several occasions with no response. I called him today to discuss the situation. Not only did he refuse to refund the money for the chairs, but he had the nerve to accuse me of dropping the chairs!

SINCE WHEN DO PEOPLE PICK UP THEIR CHAIRS AND DROP THEM UPSIDE DOWN?He did not take responsibility for selling me UNUSABLE chairs!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3000. carolgroh1 is overall dissatisfied with Lone Ranger Antiques and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about chair at Lone Ranger Antiques was broke when sat in , but reviewer liked chairs. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Lone Ranger Antiques to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lone Ranger Antiques?

Comments